Thursday, August 09, 2007

Weta Work: Automaitre'D

Okay, so here's something I've done here at Weta Workshop. And you can see it finally... I've been wanting to show this to people for fricken ages.











And a hi-res image:





















He's a mechanical butler from the Rayguns universe - an Automaitre'D. He was designed by Dr Broadmore and 3D modeled by myself and is possibly one of the most complex 3d models I've created. I shouldn't show any images that haven't been posted on line already, but let me say that the back of this dude is a right jumble of extravagant detail and steam-powered, cog driven antics.

He joined the team at Comic Con in standee form, serving up comics and collectible for all and sundry. Hopefully one day he may join Weta's impressive set of collectibles.

No comments: