Monday, August 11, 2008

Retro Animation Posters from the Seoul






Poster art. You've got to love it. Because if you don't you've got to love garden gnomes instead, and that's for losers. It's either one or the other. You decide... annnnnyway

These are from the Seoul Animation Center which is a funky little idea. It has an exhibition hall, editing rooms, sound design rooms etc, a comic library (containing mainly Korean and Japanese comics with a few X-men thrown in for good measure). I'm not sure that these posters were actually for public display, but I could always say that I couldn't read the warnings - which is technically true.

Basically I used my Navy Seal-esque skills to bring you these images. I had to smuggle my camera out... don't ask, but rest assured, you owe me.

No comments: