Friday, February 23, 2007

James Cameron and Dead-Guy

Now, before you get carried away, James Cameron has never seen Dead-Guy and probably never will... unless I mail it to him inside a sponge cake (considers). But the real connection is that I haven't been able to crank out many updates for youse fullas lately 'cause the workshop's been taking up my precious time - and I blame James Cameron...

These young upstart directors and their quaint little films, I mean 'science fiction'? Who's interested in fiction nowdays anyway? Not me, give me Fox News anyday...

But in case I lose my job, may I say that I was very excited to stand in the same room as the director of Aliens and Terminator. Hopefully some little part of his success might rub off on me like a cat leaving hair on your new black sweater. Or something.

No comments: